This goes out to Becka. You have awakened me from my blogging slumber. Merry Christmas!
8 TV Shows I Watch:
2. The Office
3. How I Met Your Mother
4. House M.D.
5. The West Wing
6. 30 Rock
7. The Big Bang Theory
8. I’m completely embarrassed to admit this but I watch The Hills…totally guilty!
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Lucille’s BBQ
2. Derek and Kim’s House
3. Our House
4. My Uncle’s House
5. The Upstream
7. Teddy Bears
8 Things that Happened to Me Today
1. I was woken up at 5am by a flash light coming through my window from a Riverside Police Officer.
2. I opened presents
3. I opened my stocking
4. I went to LA to visit Azina
5. I ate chili and cornbread
6. I took a nap
7. I thought about Jesus coming to earth
8. I thought about what kind of traditions I would want to create for the future holidays
8 Things I Look Forward to
1. Seeing Chap!
2. Celebrating the coming New Year with dear friends
3. The birth of Baby Meisel and seeing Janelle and Darren as parents!!
4. Stepping out and seeing where God leads us as a couple
5. Checking out the sales in the next couple of days
6. Helping select next year’s RAs
7. Getting in my sweats…I’m cold!
8. Visiting family
8 Things I Wish for
1. Everyone to be more gracious
2. Health for baby Imai, baby Meisel, baby Howeth, and baby Richey
3. To have the funds to visit all our family this coming year
4. For India to find redemption and peace and hope and forgiveness in Jesus
5. For the President-Elect to govern with wisdom and have reverence towards God
6. For abortion to become illegal
7. For the church to reach out more than any young, scared mother could understand and love her and the baby inside of her belly beyond comprehension
8. To be the best wife/friend/sister/cousin/co-worker/daughter ever
8 People I tag
8. Whoever wants to!